What currency are your prices listed in?
Our prices are listed in Canadian dollars as we are based in Toronto, Canada. You are able to pay with other currencies using PayPal at checkout.
What types of payment are accepted online?
Bay & Harbour accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay as well as payments via PayPal.
What do you charge for shipping?
Bay & Harbour currently ships to US, Canada and UK (except when indicated for special promotions or sales). For other countries, please contact us.
Canada: $7.99 for orders up to $75. Orders over $75 ship FREE.
US: $9.99 for orders up to $75. Orders over $75 ship FREE.
UK: $25 flat fee for all orders.
Please be aware that orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to local duty and customs fees. Such charges are not covered by Bay & Harbour and will be the sole responsibility of the account holder. In certain circumstances, packages may be held at customs. This is beyond our control but we can be contacted to help launch an investigation. The shipping times for International orders will vary by country. Bay & Harbour cannot guarantee delivery dates on International orders.
Is your entire collection on your website?
Bay & Harbour carries a large number of items that are available on our website. Occasionally, items are temporarily sold out or may have been discontinued. If there is a particular item you would like to inquire about, please contact us. We are constantly updating our site with fabulous new pieces, so check back often!
What are Coupon Codes and how do I use them?
Coupon codes can be obtained through occasional promotional offers. If you have a coupon code you would like to redeem, it should be entered on the checkout page. Please note that coupon codes cannot be combined with other promotions or applied to previous purchases.
How long will my order take?
Once you complete the checkout process, we get right to work to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Processing an order generally takes 1-7 business day(s) from time of order for all items that we have in stock. There may be a slight delay if an item is out of stock; in these cases, we will notify you by email.
We ship orders Monday through Friday – this typically takes 1-10 business days for delivery. All orders include shipping, handling and insurance in the final cost. If you require faster shipping, please contact us and we can get back to you on shipping options and additional costs. Once your order has shipped we will email you your tracking number.
What is Bay & Harbour’s return policy?
At Bay & Harbour, we pride ourselves on creating and producing fashion accessories of the highest quality. In the case where you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange or refund the item(s).
1. If the item(s) you have ordered is unsuitable, please contact us within 7 days of its receipt detailing the items being returned along with your original order number. We will provide instructions on how to send back the jewelry. Jewelry must not be worn and must be sent back in its original packaging. Refunds on items not deemed defective are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
2. Jewelry that is returned without prior contact for an authorization will not be accepted.
3. All clearance and sale items are final sale. Items bought under these conditions will not be accepted for return or exchange.
4. For all returns, you will be required to arrange and pay for shipping the item(s) back to Bay & Harbour. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting and a tracking number in these situations, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
5. Any refunds will be processed back onto the original credit card used for payment within 14 business days from the date of authorization.
6. Holiday returns: Any gift purchases made in the month of December can be credited or exchanged until January 20th. This is an extended return period to accommodate the annual gift-giving season. Please follow the standard process outlined above for any holiday returns.
7. Before you return a hand-made product, a product made by traditional techniques or a product coloured with natural dyes, please take a moment to understand that those pieces are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural areas, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. In such situation, an irregular weave or print or a stitch should not be considered as a defect.
Can your products be customized?
We do not offer any customizations or stampings on our jewellery or other fashion accessories. However, if our organization is looking for the special gift that won’t be forgotten, we make custom branded jewellery and accessories for travel groups/corporations and organizations. For any custom inquiries please contact us.
Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. We can cancel your order if it has not shipped yet, but once an order has been mailed, we cannot cancel the order.
Can I place a wholesale order?
Yes – please contact us for more information for wholesale.